Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mikel quits twitter!


Mikel
It has been reported that John Obi Mikel has apologised to Chelsea fans for his 'costly mistake' that gifted Juventus an equalising goal in the champion's league match, it was an over hit  pass to Eden Hazard (not a back pass!) of which Juventus' players exchanged few passes before Fabio Quagliarella scored for the Italians... 'If I want to make up an excuse, I can,' he said. 'But, for me, I gave the ball away. I put my hands up, we move on. 'I'm sorry about the mistake, but there are no excuses.'-Mikel said on Chelsea.com

But sadly some people have taken the opportunity to abuse the Nigerian youngster via twitter which has prompted the Chelsea lad to delete his twitter account    ....at least for some time
before he was hesitant to open up a twitter account as if he had foreseen what could happen on the social media.....


-it is bizarre nobody remembers the numerous good passes made by Mikel but only one poor pass and he's most criticized....mmmh! see more from  Mail online..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2206304/John-Obi-Mikel-quits-Twitter-Juventus-error-abuse.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment